- CFR Yoga
- Monday nights at 7:30PM and Thursday monrings at 10:15AM, with childcare included, yoga takes place with a highly skilled, certified instructor who will lead you through a 45-60min session. No matter who you are, this is huge for your performance in everyday life, preventative injury, quality of life, athletic abilities, and overall health.
- CFR Mobility
- With access to our onsite Doctor of Physical Therapy and CFR member, FREE mobility classes are available each week. Every Monday at 6:00pm, our Physical Therapist leads you through various movements while educating you on the “why” so you can complete these same moves anywhere needed, to enhance your performance, range of motion, treat or prevent injury, and to be better at everyday life. Also available for cash based consultations and evaluations while at CFR.
- CFR Rock Tape/Blading
- Mrs. Katie Cook, Physical Therapist, will be joining Chance Martin, our onsite Doctor of Physical Therapy, for his Mobility class at 6PM on Mondays to work with you and apply Rock Tape to those needed, as she is RockTape certified! RockTape works to decrease pain, decompress tissues, and increase muscle representation in the brain for improved performance. All of these results are achieved through skin receptors closely related to the brain that controls motor output.
- CFR Massage
- At CrossFit Republic we offer therapeutic massage with Sarah Rone! Whether it’s a 5 minute or 60 minute session, it’s all about our members and offering quality service to meet all your needs. With our ever growing gym it increases the needs to relieve soreness, develop flexibility, treat old injuries, or just a time to relax, we now have Licensed Massage Therapist on site at $1 a minute, awaiting your appointment! Call the gym at 732-5433 to get on the schedule!
- Order EatFitGo Healthy Food Meal Prep
For total time…
10 – 20 – 30 – 40 reps
5 – 10 – 15 – 20 reps
(Alternating movements – Pushups then cleans, 10,5,20,10… and so on)
Hand Release Push-ups
Power Cleans 185/135
3 rounds of…
20 Toes to Bar
Post total time of WOD!