Weekly reminders 11/13
- No more cooking or meal prepping. Order and pick up at CFR your healthy, weekly prepped meals from Fitdishmeals.com! Order Sunday night for Tuesday morning delivery of your entire week! You can also order Tuesday night for Thursday delivery based on your needs weekly. Call 417-683-7758 with any questions!
- CFR Massage available by appointment at CFR, Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday by our therapist Sarah Rone. This can be a 1 to 60 minute long massage, charged charged to your account, a dollar a minute. Nothing formal. Just work on injury prevention, tightness, and nagging soreness, etc. Call the gym at 732-5433 to set up an appointment.
- FREE Mobility class by our Onsite Physical Therapist Chance Martin on Mon and Thur at 8:30AM and 5:45PM. “Like” his Facebook page at HavenRX for constant education and an outline of what you’ll be doing at CFR that week.
- Don’t forget our new NOON class Mon, Wed, and Fri as well as our everyday 7:30PM class!
- Make sure to grab a FREE CFR glass sticker on your way in or out of the gym, located on the glass case! It will upscale and raise the value of your car immediately. I put one on the minivan, and I get honks and hand gestures all the time… well maybe that’s my driving… I’m not sure 😛
- Have an amazing week of fitness and friends at the gym!
Running Clock Conditioning – 30 minutes
*Coaches – larger classes start at different segments and rotate accordingly to accommodate rowers
*These are fast workouts. 10 minutes is short time domain. Try your best to get all the work in, each 10 minute interval, scaling as needed!
On the 0:00, for time…
80/60 Calorie Row (M/F)
On the 10:00…
3 Rounds for time of…
10 Power Snatch 135/95
10 Ring Muscle-Ups
On the 20:00…
3 Rounds for time of…
10 Power Clean and Jerks 185/125
10 Burpee Box Overs 24/20
*If you started in the 2nd or 3rd group, rotate at every 10 min mark.
*If you do not finish a particular workout, write your total reps or calories achieved on the board instead that you didn’t finish
*Scaling – Ring muscle ups scale with 1:1 Bar MUs, 2:1 Chest to bar pullups, pullups, or jumping pullups (no ring rows today unless injury)
*Box Overs mean jump onto the top of the box and then to the otherside. No stepping! Grab a smaller box or stack plates if needed.
Post 3 scores! A time for each WOD!