Reminder of what we offer!
- If you’re a member or know of others at CFR, make sure to add them to our CrossFit Republic Family page for all news and event info!
- If you drink coffee, we sell award winning coffee up front at CFR, where the proceeds go toward veteran homelessness, suicide awareness, and first responders who struggle with PTSD. #CoffeeWithPurpose
- CFR Meal Prepping with Fit Dish – place orders by Sunday and/or Tuesday at midnight for affordable, healthy, cooked meals delivered to CFR for your convenience. Order at fitdishmeals.com – call 683-7758 with any questions
- Keep Checking-in on Facebook to CFR for free, to donate to our monthly cause. CFR pays a donation per check- in. This month (January) we are providing coats to those in need! #KeepWarm
- Download the “Sugar WOD” app on your phone as we are on trail basis right now, where you can track all your weights, lifts, and scores each day so you can look back at anytime and see what you’ve done as well as encourage others! Make sure to join the CrossFit Republic team!
- CFR Massage – Mon/Tue/Wed ALL DAY at CFR $1/minute, informal before or after your workout- Call 732-5433 for an appointment with Sarah
- CFR Mobility Class – Mon/Thur 8:30AM/5:45PM with our onsite Physical Therapist. “Like” the HavenRX page for weekly videos and updates
- CFR Yoga – Tue 7:30PM/Thursday 10:15AM- Unlimited use $10 monthly OR $5 drop-in for all members and non-members
***For daily updates and events – “Like” the CFR page, “Follow” on Instagram @crossfit_republic, join the CFR Family page if you’re a member, and check the CFR website daily! www.crossfitrepublic.com
Strength Capacity – 20 minutes
*This is your session to get better. Take yourself as far as you can, and then do a little bit more. 😉
5 Rounds not for time:
From the rack – Max unbroken Strict Shoulder Presses (65% Bodyweight = RX)
…with little to no rest, go into…
Max unbroken Strict Pull-Ups (be careful around bars and weights on racks)
Rest 3:00 between rounds
*Scale the shoulder press weight with something you can do approx. 8-12 times
*Scale the strict pullups with ONLY max ring rows – parallel body to ground if possible (no kipping pullups)
Conditioning WOD – 15 minutes
As many rounds + reps as possible in 15 minutes of…
2 Rope Climbs
10 Calorie Assault Bike
20 Single KB Overhead Lunge steps r/l=2 55/35
*Scale rope climbs only with 8 rope pulls OR 5 jumping pull-ups + 5 knees to elbow (or knees as high as possible)
*On lunges – you may use whichever arm and switch as often as you’d like to hold the KB overhead
*If bikes are all taken at a given time, complete a 15 calorie row
Post 3 scores. Total strict press, total pull-ups or ring rows and total rounds + reps achieved!